Comprehensive service offering
Firedog provides the complete cycle of services covering your project needs. All of our projects include the estimating phase, value engineering, the submittal proccess, safety and, ultimately, installation of the client's specific fireproofing or firestopping. Our services include:
- In-house Estimating. The earlier Firedog can become involved in your project, the greater the opportunity to find cost effective solutions to your fireproofing needs.
- Value Engineering. Protects steel to achieve an hourly rating, usually for the steel that is visible and left exposed.
- OSHA Compliant Workforce. All jobsites are managed and staffed with highly-trained, skilled craftsmen, supervised by ownership as well as OSHA 30 Hour Certified Field Foremen.
- Cementitious Fireproofing. Protects steel to achieve an hourly rating.
- Intumescent Fireproofing. Protects steel to achieve an hourly rating, usually for the steel that is visible and left exposed.
- Head of Wall Firestopping. Protects the top of the wall to prevent fire and/or smoke from entering an adjoining room. This is usually for a one or two hour rating.
- Edge of Slab Firestopping. Protects the edge of the slab to prevent fire and/or smoke from reaching the upper floor. This is usually for a one or two hour rating.
Top products from reliable manufacturers
Over the years, Firedog has developed close working relationships with a number of renowned companies. These suppliers include:
- AD Fire Protection Sytems. Manufactures firefilm.
- Carboline. Manufactures cementitious and intumescent.
- Grace. Manufactures cementitious.
- Isolatek International.
- Southwest Fireproofing.
- Tremco Sealants.